Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle
(07-08-2018, 09:12 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Most people on Instgram from what I have seen tend to post their leisure time stuff more often than not.  I have friends in various professions that post on IG and they don't post for example, "Here I am working hard repairing a busted pipe," or "Here I am after spending the last 2 hours solving this server crash."  They post about their time off, having fun, their families and such.  You know the things that really matter because your work should not be your life.  Yes, Ogbeuhi is a Bengals player and thus his posts are more public and open to scrutiny.  However, if you spent most of your day working out and practicing, would you feel obligated to post it on social media?  Or would you rather your IG posts not be about work stuff?  

I, for one, definitely agree with this philosophy but some people feel that you should dedicate as many hours as possible on your profession/craft until you are at the top (and some would even say continue in order to stay at the top). Interestingly, I see at least some of those people who preach that to not actually do it themselves...
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi feels comfortable in return to right tackle - ochocincos - 07-09-2018, 12:08 PM