Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barnwell ranks Bengals offensive weapons #16
(07-11-2018, 04:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, at this point i cannot argue with it even if it is ESPN who i usually argue with.

Eifert and Ross would have to stay healthy for it to be tops. But IF is the word, if Eifert can stay healthy and Ross can
become that player that i think he can be we would be tops. Like tops in the NFL with a healthy AJ Green, Tyler Eifert,
John Ross, Tyler Boyd and say one of Josh Malone or Auden Tate really steppin up.

The RB's no question could be one of the best duos in the NFL with a good O-line in front of them.

Nailed it.  I try to look at things from a worst-case scenario and see how the team could still perform.  If Ross doesn't perform, or doesn't get the opportunity, I still see the likes of Malone, Core, Boyd, and maybe even Tate being "chain movers" along with our TEs (including Hewitt) having a much better opportunity with the newfound offensive line and rushing attack.  While I really wanted that fourth rounder spent on a LB, I think the competition at RB, plus Pollack, plus Price, Plus Glenn, Plus Redmond/Westerman equals an offense that can do so many more things than a year ago.

That, and I really liked what I saw from Lazor playing with all the same deficiencies of Zampese, he brought some life to a stagnant offense.  And by the end of the season, we saw 100 yard rushing games from both Mixon and Gio.  I also think Dalton will have a boulder-sized chip on his shoulder.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barnwell ranks Bengals offensive weapons #16 - SHRacerX - 07-12-2018, 07:16 AM