Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barnwell ranks Bengals offensive weapons #16
(07-11-2018, 04:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hopefully this is the year it comes together, haven't had a good Center since Rich Braham. Billy Price just might of been
the best Center in the Draft, definately the best run blocking Center. Health really is key as Bengalguy71 and i were talkin
about in the reasons to believe in the Bengals thread and it all starts with the O-line.

Eifert when healthy is the best route running TE in the NFL, better then Gronk who rounds off his routes a lot.

John Ross's game in college reminds me of a faster Antonio Brown.

Josh Malone has speed and size.

Auden Tate could be a Red Zone nightmare for Defenses with his catch radius.

We all know about AJ Green.

Mixon and Gio are both great at catching the ball, something we haven't had in both our RB's in forever.

I was listening to the NFL Network while mowing and they had Rasul Douglas (one of their CBs) and he was talking about how they have almost everyone back.  I have said that before about the Bengals, only to have them fall flat on their face.

If you stand still, you get passed.

The Bengals brought in Glenn.
They got Westerman and Redmond some much-needed game experience. 
They drafted Billy Price.
They brought in Frank Pollack.
They gave Lazor the OC position and he had an entire offseason to work in his system.
They have Ross healthy.
They could have Eifert healthy.
The brought in competition at RB for Mixon and Gio. 
They have Hewitt healthy.
They lost NO KEY TALENT on the offensive side of the ball.

That is just on offense.  I see great potential and I feel like by mid-season, this team will really be putting up some points.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barnwell ranks Bengals offensive weapons #16 - SHRacerX - 07-12-2018, 07:21 AM