Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(04-25-2024, 09:55 AM)Stewy Wrote: I'll be interested to see what they actually changed.  Due to MODS any graphic update will just be "ho hum" at best.  I really hope there is something more meaningful in the update.

Well probly depends where you play i think on Xbox it already had a boost to 4k/60 option. (could be wrong)  but now it will have all the new things like quick resume enabled and optimized to SSD.    

On PC if you already had mods your biggest worry is probly if the mods still work after the update. This is more to bring last gen console versions up to par i think.  And add the few mods they did for free.
Quote:a free Fallout 4 update for PC adds widescreen and ultra-widescreen support, as well as fixes to Creation Kit and a variety of quest updates.

Players with PC versions of Fallout 4 on Steam, the Microsoft Store, and GOG will receive stability, mod, and bug fixes. Fallout 4 will also be sold on the Epic Games Store, and will be Steam Deck verified.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 04-25-2024, 12:23 PM