Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-26-2015, 07:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I haven't read through much other than the first page, so not sure what has been said.

I'm not really concerned at all.  Yes, the play calling hasn't looked great in the preseason, but do we really want to show everyone what we're planning on doing?

We're not using Hill much, which is smart so he's ready to carry it 20-25 times a game, which opens up the rest of the offense.

He has gone to Eifert some, which is something that I think we've lacked and I think it opens everything else up, especially over the middle and up the seams.

We haven't gone to AJ much, which is smart because we don't really want him in harm's way, but I do like how Hue used him on outs and curls and things like that.

I think Hue's intentionally being vanilla in the play calling so he doesn't give things away and to avoid major injuries, so, no, I'm not concerned.

Rock On

The line, however, does have me a tad bit worried.......
Yes!  You nailed it.

Alexander is the master of diguise though.

That camouflage of suckdom he put on the O-line was pure genious.

Hue has taught them well my friend.

I call it diet vanilla offense.

You put your whole offense on the field and they not only don't get yards they end up with negative yards.

Brilliant!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - BengalsRocker - 08-27-2015, 12:06 AM