Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Insider ranks Bengals #2 receiving corps in the NFL
(09-06-2015, 11:02 PM)Joelist Wrote: Actually if you could take off the anti-Andy glasses for just a little bit you would see that I am far from alone in calling out our receivers for issues with running correct routes and playing the ball correctly. For example, it wasn't by pure chance that NFLN had an entire screenshow ready with AJ Green screw-ups. And they mentioned our other WRs too. So, no they do NOT play the position "just fine" from a technical standpoint. For example, having our "possession" WR lead the NFL in drops should concern anyone.

I think that speaking in terms of physical skills we have a great core of WRs. But they BADLY need to be coached up to play the position well also. And really the last time we had a WR group that WAS properly coached up was when Urban coached up Chad and TJ and Slim.

I have no "anti-Andy" glasses, I just call things like I see it. The only people on here that regularly call out our receivers are the few that are extremist pro-Andy. I doubt that's much of a coincidence.

Pure chance? Do you know how much shit professional broadcasting services have ready to go at the press of a button? Apparently not.

Sorry, but I can't take anything you say seriously when you REFUSE to ever say a negative word about Andy, yet you constantly bash the rest of the team. Saying that MLJ doesn't play the position technically sound is just amusing. Sanu drops some passes and you don't want his skillset at #1/2 but is a great #3/4 receiver otherwise. Reading your bullshit through the game day threads and now the chat box is hilarious, you're the biggest whiner when it comes to 52 players on the team and any coaches possible. There's only 1 player you don't criticize, yet you're going to play the game where you call someone else biased?

I have no problem talking about the legitimate negatives of our receivers, but you are never willing to talk about Andy's flaws and you refuse to give the WRs credit when they deserve it. I guess I'M the one with the bias though Rolleyes According to you, our o-line and receivers aren't that good, so why does 98% of the football world tend to disagree with you?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Insider ranks Bengals #2 receiving corps in the NFL - djs7685 - 09-09-2015, 10:29 AM