Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What difference a year makes !!!
(09-15-2018, 12:39 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I believe this started last season with Lazor, and his influence with his philosophical change. The effort we saw in the last few games was no accident. Pushing Alexander aside was the beginning, and the front office did one Helluva job in running with it.

So true man, once we let PA go they just kept adding to the team in pretty much every aspect. Heck, even though RT
is still a bit of a question mark Hart still played much better against a much better front in Baltimore. He should only
get better under Pollack's coaching. Lazor has done wonders, love the playcalling so far and our Defense is still finding
its feet. Once Burfict gets back and getting in football shape i think this team will be really tough.

I expected us to lose to the Ravens and be 1-1 at this point but things are coming along a lot faster than i thought.

We are stopping the run and running the ball too, something i found to be essential for this team this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What difference a year makes !!! - McC - 09-15-2018, 06:53 PM
RE: What difference a year makes !!! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-15-2018, 01:16 PM
RE: What difference a year makes !!! - CJD - 09-15-2018, 01:26 PM