Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dupree & Williams admit to trying to "exact revenge" for Shazier injury
(10-11-2018, 09:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't think any Bengals will try to assbag them.  Even Burfict.  I think they have to know (how could you not?) that if they play their best and win the game, they could end up on top of the entire AFC after 6 weeks should the Pats knock off KC Sunday evening.

Not only that, but the steelers would likely start to further implode, only to be followed up by the Bell issue on the horizon.

I don't either.....and sincerely hope they don't.  In fact, I'd like to see the whole damn shit show retired and turned into something more resembling our games with the Ravens.  Hard fought, hard hitting, and CLEAN.  Real football.  In my opinion, the onus is on them to do so.....I remember us getting shoved around in this series, and people complaining about us being too complacent about it.  Now, we've retaliated, and we have some fans complaining about us doing so.  I think we got our point across.....time to go back to taking the high road and MAKE the league do their part if the Stoolers keep up the Clown Show.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dupree & Williams admit to trying to "exact revenge" for Shazier injury - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-11-2018, 09:35 AM