Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dupree & Williams admit to trying to "exact revenge" for Shazier injury
(10-11-2018, 12:26 AM)Go Cards Wrote: steeler way got him hurt plain and simple.

This.

(10-11-2018, 05:54 AM)Wyche Wrote: The sad part?  Bud Dupree was not like that at UK.  To me, it just proves that culture is taught and embraced in Shitsburgh. It's why I'd hate those pole smokers even if I was a CFL fan.

...and this. We'd probably be seeing some cheap shots from TJ Watt as well, if the NFL wasn't in crack down mode.

(10-11-2018, 08:14 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: If I recall correctly, Shazier never lowered his head at Ohio State either. 

Gotta love the "Steeler way". Blows my mind so many people still see the Bengals as the "bad guys" in this rivalry. The media is mostly to blame but the sheer ignorance of the masses is astounding. 

A lot of people let the media formulate their opinions for them.

(10-11-2018, 10:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hmm If we were 1-4?  I'd prolly be down with that. LMAO

I'll never let go of the disdain for the Stoolers......I'm just tired of suspensions and injuries.

Exactly why I don't want Tez seeking revenge. If he farts in a Steelers' general direction, it's going to be a season-long suspension.

We've already seen the with Tez/without Tez affect this year. We NEED that guy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dupree & Williams admit to trying to "exact revenge" for Shazier injury - Shake n Blake - 10-11-2018, 12:55 PM