Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dupree & Williams admit to trying to "exact revenge" for Shazier injury
(10-11-2018, 05:11 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well with Shazier constantly lowering his head like an idiotic punk, that was bound to happen eventually. But as a whole, that putrid Pittsburgh organization leads the league in super bowl wins and is a perennial super bowl contender. The least deserving franchise of that amount success in sports history. Where's our karma?

Pitt is one of the main contributors to the NFL losing fans. If you look at a lot of the BS rules over the years they are a direct result of how that team plays. Unfortunately most of those now illegal plays came at our expense. I know the rules are tryin to make the game safer but most importantly to the league less lawsuits against the NFL by former players. But some of this has gone way too far and it seems to always be the result of the way that team plays. Yet they don't get called for most of targeting they do, and don't get me started with their OL holds. After the dirty hit on Palmer in the playoffs, rule change. The hit on Huber, rule change. The hit on Bernard, and then Kroft by Shazier, yup rule change. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few more but it's all going to shit thanks to that shitty franchise. I'm willing to bet Burfict get ejected before halftime. Just hope he makes it worth while.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dupree & Williams admit to trying to "exact revenge" for Shazier injury - TKUHL - 10-11-2018, 10:45 PM