Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dupree & Williams admit to trying to "exact revenge" for Shazier injury
(10-12-2018, 07:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Although I am in complete agreement with your post, this will never happen.

When Burfict takes LeVeon Bell down with a completely legitimate tackle right in front of their own bench and Bell gets injured, the NFL loses its mind.  When pissburgh does what Shazier did to Gio, or anything else like that it is just "steeler football".

It is no different than when Palmer gets his knee taken out by a Patriot at the end of the season, nothing is done.  The same thing happens to Tom Brady (at the very beginning of the next season) and a new rule is created.  

It simply doesn't matter when you are a small market team with minimal star power.  Look at how the Browns have been rectaled all season long by the officials.  And that team is pretty fun to watch with Mayfield.  People in Cleveland and super pumped (and rightfully so) and the NFL seems to be doing everything in their power to screw them at every turn.

Makes me sick.

The only positive I can point to, is that Pittsburgh is getting flagged this year. Might be a big reason for their slow start. That said, this doesn't mean our game (which is CRUCIAL to the Steelers) will be called fairly. I'm sure the league would hate to see the Steelers with a losing record and pretty much buried in the AFCN after only 6 weeks.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dupree & Williams admit to trying to "exact revenge" for Shazier injury - Shake n Blake - 10-13-2018, 11:52 AM