Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs'
(10-14-2018, 07:09 PM)bengaltruth Wrote: Really, I think the refs was biased as usual. Defensive holding call on Geno was at best outright cheating for pitt. Dre K holding call gave them a first down when it should have been 4th and ten. Ab td outright illegal and the very definition of a pick play. Do you know why our d line got shut out today? you guessed it they were allowed to hold all game long even when we blitzed our guys was grabbed up.

They called more penalties on Pittsburgh than us. It was a more evenly penalized game. We got away with some shit too. Burfict's intentional shoulder/elbow shot to Antonio Brown's head really stands out. DreK got away with a couple of obvious holds. You could see Schuster or Brown's jersey in his hand plain as day. For the most part, they let them play today.

Yes, there were a couple of bullshit or ticky tack calls and there were many no calls. Generally, it always seems to me that the Bengals have a bunch more penalties called on them than Pittsburgh. It wasn't that way today at all. So yes, I think this is one of the better officiated Bengals/Steelers games I've seen in awhile.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - muskiesfan - 10-14-2018, 07:14 PM