Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs'
(10-15-2018, 07:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: My hate for Fouts has reached a new high.  Jesus, get over it!  You lost the freezer bowl and never got to a Super Bowl!  You played on the same field the Bengals did.

Dalton overcame all the drops and still had them in position to win.  The defensive holding against Dre, when it would have been 4th and 10, cost us the game. 

Not only was Johnson held RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE as he was chasing Piggy, but the holding call against Dre is bullshit as well.

Antonio Brown has done this before and I am sure he has figured out that since he simply can't get open against Dre and WJIII, he does this gimmick:  He runs AT the defender, holds him in tight, and then tries to make a play at the last second.  When he can't reach the ball, he leaps and flails his arms, making it look like he is being impeded from moving to the ball.  I simply can't believe the officials fell for it (again) and gave them first down.

That game was over.  No way Piggy converts on 4th and 10.  That ball would get knocked down at the line of scrimmage a la MJ or Dunlap.

That call gave them new life and that was all they needed.  Complete bullshit.  But, nothing new...

That was a huge call & I haven't saw a replay to confirm it. They didn't show it again in the stadium. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - masonbengals fan - 10-15-2018, 09:51 AM