Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whats your pregame superstition?
I wear the same color jersey as the team. White and orange jerseys get a black t-shirt underneath, black jersey gets an orange t-shirt. The jersey stays on all day except when eating.

From the time I wake up until the time I go to bed, I only drink from my Bengals pint glass, no matter the beverage. The only possible alterations is straight from a beer bottle with a Bengals jersey coozie or a Bengals highball glass if I should have liquor on the rocks.

Just prior to kickoff, I pet the helmet of my "Bengal Bear" as I call it, the stuffed, helmeted tiger holding a football that was first sold during hte 81 season. Not sure how long they were sold, but that is when I got mine.

Prior to having the posts on the front porch replaced, I would go outside prior to bed the night before to change the Ohio State flag to the Bengals flag. This no longer happens as the new posts will not accept a flag pole holder on them, so the flags have been retired until my lazy ass buys and installs a flag pole in the ground. Six years and counting on that one...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats your pregame superstition? - Mer - 10-20-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: Whats your pregame superstition? - jfkbengals - 10-21-2018, 11:44 AM