Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve
(10-30-2018, 09:36 PM)McC Wrote: You came up with everything but our positions of need.  I can just imagine your reaction if they'd have traded for a WR and not a LB.  Or another high pick bust pass rusher.  And what does a minor area of need trade cost?  What do you give up?  You seem to just have this vague idea that some kind of trade should have been made, period.
And do you know if the Bengals tried to make a trade?  If not, you might be talking out your ass.

I actually would have been ecstatic if they traded for a WR and apparently a mid-round pick is what they cost. Aside from Cooper, who gave up anything outrageous?

Asking me if I know they tried to trade is just as stupid of a question of who was available because just like the latter, it can’t be answered. You are trying to prove a point thy you can’t prove because you ask questions that can’t be answered. That’s the MO of someone who can’t make a true argument.

I like numbers- because they are pretty objective so I’ll leave you the following numbers-
5- Division leaders making trades
10- teams getting better by acquiring needs
32- our defensive rank (yards given up a game)
23- our offensive rank (yards gained a game
0- Playoff Wins under Marvin
28-years since our last playoff win

You keep being happy with status quo. People are allowed to disagree with you though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve - Rubekahn29 - 10-30-2018, 09:45 PM