Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve
(10-30-2018, 09:59 PM)McC Wrote:  I haven't said anything to agree or disagree with.  Unlike you, I don't go into hysterics before I know what actually happened.  And the information will come out.  And if it does, and you're right, I'll admit it.  Until then, you're going off half cocked, as they say.

And here's one more thing.  Let me know when bitching changes our situation and I'll jump right on board.  You summed up the whole situation with the ugly history(Gee, no one's ever stated those facts), yet you seem unable to grasp the true reality of the situation.  And you seem to think that if you yell loud enough, that somehow what hasn't changed in those 28 years will suddenly change and you think that the moaning you do means you want to change the status quo more than me because I'm way beyond wasted words.  I see the lay of the land and nothing you or I will ever do will change that.  Anyone even remotely familiar with the Bengls should know that.  Hell, it's Bengals 101.  Hoe smart are you if you can't even see that?

So I can’t post my frustrations? Wow, wonderful board to be a part of! WOOO!

PS- I am not a hoe. Lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve - Rubekahn29 - 10-30-2018, 10:04 PM