Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals at Baltimore Predictions
Lets start this. Bengals always have hard time at Baltimore. I say they have D and we don't. Ravens win easy. Bengals fall to 5-5. I'm a die hard Bengals fan, but it's hard to win with no defense. That year we had Boomer back and Corey Dillon, they could score in 1997, but no wins due to no defense. No defense is killing Bengals in 2018. The Ravens will not want to be swept by Bengals, and they will lay it on Bengals in Baltimore. The Fans on here are correct, the Lewis/ Austin Defense is Hopeless. Baltimore offense will have their best game of season. Ravens D will shut down Bengals. The Fat Lady singing before Thanksgiving. Her opera song for Coach Lewis, " Con Te Partiro ", also know as " Time To Say Good Bye ".

ADD ON : Now that Austin Fired and Marvin taking over the D , the Bengals chances in this game may have increased a little. At least there is more hope anyway. Hey, I'm rooting for the Bengals to win it. This would be a big win. Sweep Ravens. Go to 6-4. With 3 home games left that sets up chance to have 9 or 10 win season. Firing Austin CAN'T HURT their chances, and just might help.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals at Baltimore Predictions - kevin - 11-12-2018, 10:52 AM
RE: Bengals at Baltimore Predictions - McC - 11-14-2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Bengals at Baltimore Predictions - McC - 11-14-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: Bengals at Baltimore Predictions - McC - 11-14-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Bengals at Baltimore Predictions - CJD - 11-17-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Bengals at Baltimore Predictions - McC - 11-17-2018, 03:56 PM