Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mike and Marvin Show an Epic Fail
(11-21-2018, 05:44 PM)Whatever Wrote: And it's also what allows Marvin's few defenders to justify whatever decision he makes.  You just pass the buck onto the players and say they didn't execute because Marvin doesn't have enough talent.

You completely missed the point of what I was saying.

People who want to rip Marvin are all over the pace.  they scream about him being too conservative before the end of the half until he gets aggressive before the end of the half and it backfires.  Then they rip him for NOT being conservative at the end of the half.

I, on the other hand remain absolutely consistent.  I don't change my position or opinion to fit what just happened in the last game.  And I stick to actual facts.  For example, despite all the people who complain about Marvin being too conservative with a lead in the second half no one can give me an example of Marvin losing a game because he was too conservative with a lead in the second half.

People who want to rip Marvin claim we have all the talent we need to win Championships until it is free agency or the trading deadline then they squeal about how the bengasl don't even care about winning because they did not go get more talent.

I, on the other hand, consistently claim that Mike Brown does not do enough in free agency when all the other teams are active, but I don't freak out about the trading deadline because very few teams make deals then.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mike and Marvin Show an Epic Fail - fredtoast - 11-21-2018, 06:48 PM