Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Like Our Chances Going Forward
(11-21-2018, 12:36 PM)sandwedge Wrote: That should tell you how much of a joke Merv is. Dumbass can't even work a headset.... Besides, it was known Jackson was the QB a couple of days before the game, there was no preparations made to stop his running.  Headset or not, the defense should have been ready. Merv jokes about it kind of tells me he might not take losing as serious as fans do....

It is hard to predict anything seeing our injury report and IR lists seem to be in overdrive. But, if AJ is back this week and stays health the rest of t the year I see:

2 wins versus Browns
Raiders and Broncos wins

Our 10th win comes at Pittsburgh (if we have 9 wins and they have clinched and a great reason to sit star players).

So, lets hope the Steelers can not improve their seed position week 17 so they rest key players to get ready for the playoffs to avoid injury against a team that would love to leave them walking out of the stadium battered and bruised anyway.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Like Our Chances Going Forward - Luvnit2 - 11-21-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: I Like Our Chances Going Forward - N_B - 11-22-2018, 11:11 PM