Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many waitresses have you dated in your life?
(01-24-2019, 07:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Good for you.  Unless you work with someone it is always better to ask than not.  It may make things seem a bit awkward in the future, but most women are flattered by being asked out even if they say "no".

Most of the biggest regrets in my life are over things I did NOT do instead of the things I did.

This is totally true. With my ex, we did so many awesome things, I was always going the extra mile and it was fun. And in the end, I didn't, and that regret is stuck with me! It doesn't power me to be better though, it seems to try and depress me - lol!

With this new girl I feel like I wasn't even remotely as funny as I usually am, because she made me nervous. I think I should have talked to her another week to make her laugh a little more, oh well. I'm too particular with which woman I'm attracted to, I usually have no problem making eye contact and saying whatever, but there's a certain type of brunette that can get me nervous.

I like to tell people I don't get embarrassed easily or at all but I can get nervous around some people.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many waitresses have you dated in your life? - reuben.ahmed - 01-25-2019, 10:56 AM