Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
Josh Malone.....Watched him play in college. He is a great athlete with good ball skills. But we were paper thin at WR this year and he did nothing.

Alex Redmond....Like Malone he had no history of being productive in the NFL, but he seemed like the type of guy that just needed "polish" coming out of college. He is supposedly up there with Geno and Boling as the strongest guy on the team, and they also talked about his "nasty streak". But he did not do much of anything to impress me.

Burfict....One of my favorite players. Looked "flat" this year. With his latest concussion I don't expect anything special out of him ever again.

Ross was a disappointment, but I was kind of afraid he would struggle.

Some people will say Lawson, but according to an new ESPN pass rush stat called "win rate" Lawson was #2 in the league in beating his blocker even though he only had one sack before getting injured. Lawson and Hubbard could be the building blocks of our future defense.

Some people will also say William Jackson, but he has played great before and was not injured in 2018. I am guessing it was more about the defensive scheme that made everyone look bad than a lack of skill on Jacksons part.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - fredtoast - 01-02-2019, 12:46 PM