Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It all started with a flyer.
Ok, so last week, the wife had a flat tire at work. I left work to go change it. I had some issues as one of the lug nuts had a plastic chrome plated cover over the nut which expanded so I couldnt get the lug wrench over it. Yadda yadda yadda. So, I finally got the nut off (no pun intended) and took the tire to a nearby place to be repaired. Put back on the car and then scheduled an appt with the tire shop to properly fix the tire. Soooooo....

While I was at the tire place paying the bill, I noticed a flyer on the wall that said "Union City Browns Backers." I was like, "Whaaaaattttt?" So you see, I live in a little town that is about 50% Colts fans, 25% Bengals and 25% Browns fans. It's divided by Ohio/Indiana state line. So, this Union City Browns Backers flyer said they had a Facebook website. I was like, "No way, I can't let the Browns be represented without competition. So I had a crazy idea to start a group for the Bengals for our small little town (pop. 4000). 

Last night, I went to start it and then hit a wall. I need a name for this group. Union City Bengals Backers would be, well, copycat cheesy. So I was trying to think what to call this group? Then I thought, Union City Jungle would be cool. Then I thought of the crime and drugs here and thought, well, that probably would be misunderstood and would get members looking for reasons to trash the meth heads and thieves in our town (not  a lot of them, but we have them). I know, weird.

So, any ideas what I can call this group with Union City in the beginning? And NO! Not doing Union City Cornholers! LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
It all started with a flyer. - HarleyDog - 01-13-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: It all started with a flyer. - Benton - 01-13-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: It all started with a flyer. - treee - 01-14-2019, 12:42 PM