Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's getting the staff he wants. What about players?
(01-18-2019, 08:14 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Building a winner is the first step to building a dynasty. Dynasties are made of great coaches, front offices that are creative in using the salary cap and unselfish players who will work their salaries to benefit their teams. Lets hope the next generation of the Brown family is better than this one.

Amen.

(01-19-2019, 01:42 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I wouldn’t be excited with Murray. Electric college player, but my main concern with him is size and arm strength. He is all of 5’9 and weighs around 175-180. He is a LITTLE guy. Completely anecdotal, but I am 6’ and 190. I work for ESPN during the season and living in Oklahoma, I work a lot of OU games. I saw Murray quite a bite and stood next to him multiple times. He is just a small dude.

I also feel like too many of his passes to the boundaries don’t have adequate zip on them. They hang a little bit.

Really? Murray seems to have a great arm and is very accurate. I definately agree on the size factor but the guy is a baseball player like Russell Wilson and Pat Mahomes. But you are right he is a small dude, but arm strength i don't see to be a problem with the dude.

His biggest problem is his size and being able to look out of a pocket with these giants in front of him, but it is not like they are much smaller at Oklahoma on the line. I wouldn't hate it if Taylor thought Murray was his guy and we got an O-lineman and Linebacker in FA already. I like Haskins but i don't know if he has that IT factor, Murray seems like he might. Electric on the run and a very good passer.

I like Murray more than Lamar Jackson for these very reasons, but yeah, he be small.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: He's getting the staff he wants. What about players? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-19-2019, 05:54 PM