Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look
(01-21-2019, 06:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I usually agree with you Jason, but how could you know if that clown is better?

He has been out of the game for years and the league already had him figured out before that?

Did the league have him figured out, or did the team, and coaching staff implode around him? By 2015 every weapon he had on offense was gone... No Gore, Vernon Davis, Crabtree. The playmakers on that defense were all gone too. Jim Harbaugh was replaced by some guy named Thomsula. Is that on Kaepernick?

Kaepernick didn't do himself any favors, and I don't think he's an all-time great, but I do think he's better than most, if not all of the back up QBs in the league. He's certainly better than Jake Driskell.

All in all I don't care. I'm not saying I agree with anything Kaepernick has done, and I'm not saying I disagree with it. I was just responding to a post about Andy not having a decent back up to push him or spell him. The post I responded to said it'd be nice to have a guy who could come in and mix it up if Andy's playing like shit. Colin could've certainly done that. He's been gone awhile, and I'm not sure he can do anything anymore... And again. I don't really care.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look - jason - 01-21-2019, 07:27 PM