Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look
(01-23-2019, 09:20 AM)HuDey Wrote: It would be painful at times, no doubt. But it’s already been painful and is going to be that way until we get a few major issues corrected anyway. If we half-ass this rebuild the result is not going to be good. I would gladly endure a season of Fitz if it meant we got good draft capital out of Dalton.
Yes you take the chance that your draft pick QB doesn’t pan out, but I can’t stomach any more mediocrity without at least taking a chance on being something more.

Why would you be willing to just throw away all the chemistry AD has built with AJ and the rest of the team and been to the playoffs 5 times to suffer thru mediocre QB A or B for a year...or two until we can get a new guy on board ?

Look if we could draft P. Manning or A. Luck or even T. Lawrence this season I'd be all for dumping AD for picks.

Haskins is the only QB in this draft I'd even consider that for and he is a bit of a project that may not pan out ? I think he will but with all the other issues on this team it's a very big risk !

Stick with AD and see how it goes the QB's coming up are just better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look - bengalfan74 - 01-23-2019, 11:06 AM