Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look
(01-23-2019, 11:44 AM)HuDey Wrote: I absolutely without a doubt and no regrets would. What is the difference between next year with Dalton under center and next year with a Fitzpatrick type? Either way the Cincinnati Bengals will be an also-rans.

What exactly would Coach Taylor be throwing away?...a shot to flirt with .500?...This team is not fixable in one offseason, it will take two or more depending on whether they can acquire the right pieces and how quickly and well they can develop thier draft choices. The best way to a championship is great coaching and great QB play. We are taking a chance on finding one of those things, why not take a chance on finding the other?

Sorry, but I can't agree with any of this.  Playing a last place schedule.  Fill two holes in FA.  Fill two holes in the draft.  Now you're ready to make a run.  And your long suffering fans don't have to suffer more watching Fitz.

If the draft falls the right way, take the QB.  But let him learn behind Dalton, who is not going anywhere just yet anyway.

I promise you, Bengal fans would never be able to stomach a year of Fitz.  That is a dead set certainty.  The FO is trying to put butts back in the seats, not chase all the rest of them away.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look - McC - 01-23-2019, 11:55 AM