Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look
(01-23-2019, 11:06 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Why would you be willing to just throw away all the chemistry AD has built with AJ and the rest of the team and been to the playoffs 5 times to suffer thru mediocre QB A or B for a year...or two until we can get a new guy on board ?

Look if we could draft P. Manning or A. Luck or even T. Lawrence this season I'd be all for dumping AD for picks.

Haskins is the only QB in this draft I'd even consider that for and he is a bit of a project that may not pan out ? I think he will but with all the other issues on this team it's a very big risk !

Stick with AD and see how it goes the QB's coming up are just better.

I’m not saying we have to draft a QB THIS year, but it needs to happen soon and it will probably require the trading of Dalton for picks to put us in position to get the right guy. As for the chemistry that you spoke of, where has that gotten us?...an early exit from the playoffs is not what I hope that Bengals management is striving for. I want this team to be all in on this rebuild. I want a totally new culture here and the coaching changes are a great start but the QB is also huge in driving that culture and I just don’t believe that a guy hand picked and trained under Marvin Lewis is right to lead us into a new era.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look - HuDey - 01-23-2019, 12:05 PM