Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals getting a young HC, with Superbowl experience!
(01-30-2019, 11:35 AM)Wyche Wrote: LOL....hey man, I was only around for 2 of the SBs Pitt had, and was 2 and 3 years old.  I'm not THAT old. LMAO   However, my brother is a life long Raiders fan, and is 10 years older than me.  He remembers them well.  I've read up on the old rivalries, and LOVED watching those old NFL films with John Facenda narrating.  I read the archived article on how the Raiders/Steelers went to court over Noll calling them "the criminal element of professional football".  What a Mary. Really Chuck?  Like you, that's the main reason I loathe them so much.....much moreso than the rivalry between us and them.  I mean, the Raiders and 80s/90s Oilers embraced the bad boy role, the Stoolers on the other hand, try to act like they're choir boys and cry foul when someone returns the favor.  Hard nosed football my butt.

Amen brother.  I've always had a low tolerance for whining, and that team has it mastered.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals getting a young HC, with Superbowl experience! - Earendil - 01-30-2019, 01:44 PM