Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How people react to being called beautiful
(02-22-2019, 03:00 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Here is a story. I was at Lowes this Wednesday morning, when walking down an aisle I noticed a really beautiful woman walking towards me. When we got close I looked at her and she made eye contact and gave me a shy but really nice smile and held eye contact. I thought Ok, I've been single for 6 months, fk it I'm going to say hi. So I said hi to her and she said hi back and we stopped walking. I noticed her broken english so I asked her name. I didnt offer mine though, knowing that if she asked me what my name was, it was sign that she was interested in me at least a little bit lol. She did. So I decided to gauge her attraction one more time, so after I told her my name I shook her hand. I only gave her a firm grip for a second and let off but didnt let go. I wanted to see how long she would hold onto my hand lol. She took her time sliding her fingers down my hand all the way to the end of my fingertips before she let off. All this time we maintained eye contact pretty much the entire time. A little small talk back and forth and that was it. She is gorgeous I thought, and I'm pretty confident at this point that she is interested in me. So I told her "hey, this may seem a little random to get in the morning while you're out shopping, but I think you're beautiful and very unique, and I cant pass up a chance to ask if I can get your number so I can call you and ask you out for a cup of tea (at that point we had established that she is Persian, and I know they are tea drinkers lol). She pretty much buckled her knees at that point lol. Her blush and her smile lit up the whole area and she gave me her number and thanked me for asking for it twice. She is gorgeous, and a little bravery and an honest compliment pretty much landed me a date with this gem. Pumped. Big Grin

Lowes?

Isn't that where you can buy fertilizer, pipes, and kerosene?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How people react to being called beautiful - fredtoast - 02-22-2019, 05:55 PM