Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I see a lot of mock drafts having us take a CB - Dont be fooled
(02-26-2019, 10:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, I'm not so sure about that.  Jones wasn't drafted by the Bengals, he was only cheap because he was a hardship case.  Heck, he was a glorified 1st rounder, to begin his career.  Even as he aged, he still turned in what should be considered spectacular play for his paygrade.  Burfict was also a 1st round talent that fell to the ranks of UDFA, due to his problems.  Mike Zimmer seemed to be successful at keeping 'Taz reeled in, and focused on what was important.  Once Zimmer left, Burfict's troubles really began.  As for Burkhead?  Yeah, I really liked him and his effort.  But, would you really have gotten rid of Gio Bernard, just to elevate a lesser player to 1st backup at RB??

No.  The obvious answer would have been to get rid of Hill and his dreams of being Leveon Bell.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see a lot of mock drafts having us take a CB - Dont be fooled - McC - 02-27-2019, 12:40 AM