Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All You Guys Hating On Whit
(02-02-2019, 10:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This...I think most of us love Whit and those that have met the man know he is a good guy. 

I will never forget the line:  "I have two contracts in my life:  One is with my wife, and one is to protect Andy Dalton".  I loved the guy.

As much as I love him, I can't help but have some venom for Ogbuehi and the assbag that wanted him so badly (Alexander).  It set us back a long ways.  That being said, I am starting to find some hope in the new regime and if the Bengals were just good enough to make the playoffs and not advance, we know nothing would have changed.  They sucked, the fans stayed away, and here we are with some exciting changes.  

I hope he wins a ring. 

Buddy... I'll never forget sitting on my couch in my now departed man cave watching that draft. It rolls around to the Bengals' pick, and ol Roger strolls up and blurts out some name I'd never heard of... Then the commentators start blathering on about how he's injured. He was already suspect to me. Then he got in a couple of games toward the end of the season... Didn't look terrible. 2016 rolls around, and I hear Willie Anderson talking about all if these weaknesses he needs to work on... Opening day rolls around and the Jets just pummel the guy (to be fair they pummeled the entire line)... What a bust.

People were seriously saying he was a top ten pick if he wasn't injured...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - McC - 01-31-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - jason - 02-02-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - J24 - 01-31-2019, 11:36 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - 3wt - 02-01-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: For All You Guys Hating On Whit - McC - 02-01-2019, 10:18 PM
For All You Guys Hating On Whit - Storer50 - 02-04-2019, 01:41 AM