Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Talking Smack And Dre Responds
(02-13-2019, 01:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What you are failing to see is that the fans here that ripped Jeremy never participated in winning anything either.

I am not saying you can't rip on athletes, but if you call them "low class" for ripping back then you are also calling yourself "low class".

You can't be smug when you dish it out and then act offended when it comes back on you.

I defended Hill during his whole tenure. Defended him when people claimed he had a huge fumbling issue. When people wanted to cut him for the playoff fumble. When people ripped him for dancing. There are a LOT of Bengals fans like me, that didn't rip Hill or even defended the dude. Yet when he insulted the entire fanbase, he insulted ALL of us. Not just the select few that ripped him on Twitter.

It was a d-bag move, Fred. Although I get that you love taking the unpopular side.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill Talking Smack And Dre Responds - Shake n Blake - 02-17-2019, 02:01 PM