Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm thinking we should add another Safety, then use Williams at LB
(02-09-2019, 10:55 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: A guy like Tyrann Mathieu that has really good coverage skills paired with Bates. I like Landon Collins, but his pricetag will be too high.

Then, play 3 Safeties in our base defense with Williams in the box. He seems to really thrive in that role.

Draft a guy like Devin White for our MLB. He's BIG and FAST. Then, try to sign a guy like Jordan Hicks. We'd have Vigil situationally too. And we could use Fej between Safety and LB to back those spots up.

Thoughts? I think with the way the NFL is changing that this is the route to go.

Maybe on passing downs, but teams can run on us in this base. I think using Fej this way might be better than Shawn. Shawn actually had a pretty good year, definately his best year as a pro playing Safety. Think we ought to leave him where he is at and draft Devin White as you say. Not against bringing in Mathieu but Linebacker and O-line are much bigger needs than Safety.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm thinking we should add another Safety, then use Williams at LB - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-11-2019, 05:13 PM