Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through
(02-19-2019, 04:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Treating people right and obeying God's laws out of fear will get you into Heaven, even if you don't believe in him.

If you don't believe in the laws of the legal system, do you think a judge is going to find you guilty of something you didn't do just because you say "I don't believe that this is a bullshit law"?

At the risk of having this moved, and I'll delete it if that's the case, why do you believe in a God that makes it possible to fail and uses fear to motivate you?  Who would throw you down to Earth knowing absolutely nothing, and say, "Figure it our or else.  I love you, but I will torture you for all eternity if you don't.  Oh and make sure you keep telling me how awesome I am.  I'm a bit of an egotistical tyrant.  And I hope you were born to parents who chose the right belief system or your done before you start."  It's insanity.  Read something like "Conversations With God".  I don't know if it's real.  It certainly seems like it would be hard to make up, but either way, it makes a lot more sense.  And there's plenty more besides those books.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through - michaelsean - 02-19-2019, 05:49 PM