Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through
(02-19-2019, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No I am not.  An OVERWHELMING majority of prisoners in the United States believe in god.  Less that 1 percent claim to be atheists.

Well heck then... Why don't more people decide to commit crimes to go to prison to be with all those good christians in there?  Could it possible be because admitting to atheism in prison and many other places is a risky proposition and can get you subjected to a lot of violence?
I'm a self admitted atheist and I know that there are certain places I never bring the subject up. I seldom engage in discussions with self proclaimed Christians simply because I don't particularly enjoy getting beat up over my beliefs or lack therein. I've been told that I don't believe in ANYTHING since I'm an atheist and I'm doomed to burn in hell forever and ever and ever and ever and.... Yeah right..
Go ahead Brad, go ahead and place your brand on me and tell me I'm doomed to fire and brimstone for all eternity, but I know one thing, I try to not be overly judgemental towards people for not being able to deal with overwhelming stress. Is being judgemental the single greatest hallmark of Christianity we should all strive for? If justmentalism is the benchmark of living a good life I'll be content with being a bad human being. Reading your nonsense reminds me how glad I am that my kids are already fully grown and no longer subjected to the whims of silly nonsense kids have to listen to daily in schools. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through - grampahol - 02-28-2019, 12:42 AM