Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And that's how the fight started...
(02-22-2019, 03:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If you flicked a booger on her she might start to understand.

or next time shes driving and when she complains just say I'm not hurting anything.

(I say this cause its how I sometimes have to get my point across...  being married 13 years lol...  Generally its best not to argue and let time prove you right.)

This is the best advise anyone can ever give. 

My example......
a couple years ago we were doing an add on to the house, living room, bedroom, bath, and laundry room.  When it came time to pick out a new washer and dryer I was in favor of getting a washer with an agitator, she wanted one of these fancy High Efficiency washer with no agitator.  Ones with agitators were so outdated and not up to her high standards anymore.  I wanted one of them because they were about $3-400 cheaper.  So we argued for a couple weeks about before we agreed to compromise and do what she wanted.   Fast forward to today.....she won't even do the washing anymore because our fancy-dancy High Efficiency washing machine that she so desperately needed doesn't use enough water to clean our black clothes.  We always have soap stains on them after coming out of the washing machine.  It Drives her effing nuts!  I sit back and smile and nod my head at her frustration.  now we are looking at new washing machines that use more water to get rid of our soap stains on our black clothes.  Maybe now, i'll finally get a new washing maching with a freakin' agitator in it.  Otherwise she now wants one of those even fancier front load washing machines.  Maybe i'll just shut up and not argue and just let time prove me right again.
I don't know if we have enough whiskey in the house for the same battle this time. 

sigh......just don't get married.  that'll save a lot of headaches and your wallet in the future.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: And that's how the fight started... - BengalHawk62 - 02-22-2019, 03:59 PM