Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes a hotline just isn’t enough
I knew there was gonna be a breaking point, just didn’t know when, and didn’t think it was gonna be a suicide attempt. She’s been saying for the past 5 years that she didn’t know who she was and she didn’t feel like herself. She likened it to her being inside a terra-cotta mood of herself and the vet visit was the snap that broke the pot letting her be herself again after all this time.

She seems like she’s back to how she was before all this started, so while a suicide attempt isn’t ideal, I’m at least glad it helped her get back to the real her and allowed her to finally process everything that has happened

She’s wanting me to go to a therapist so I can discuss and try to work through all this, coming home in the middle of her suicide attempt and going into shock and freaking out when she collapsed. I know I have some issues that I’ve put aside because I’ve focused on just being there for her, so she thinks I’m a few months I should voluntarily check myself in to where she was just to get some help and get some medicine and everything so I can begin working on me as well as helping her work on her
People suck
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes a hotline just isn’t enough - Griever - 02-24-2019, 12:57 PM