Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking Passes for the entire Season
(03-03-2019, 04:23 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I'll be traveling to every game from far away and I don't want to worry about finding a parking spot every time I go to a game. I would much rather just have it settled upfront. I bought season tickets this year and the Bengals staff is telling me that there's a waiting list to get passes for the official parking lot's like D, A, and 1. Anybody on here have a parking pass for one of these lots that they want to sell? Ideally parking lot 1 or 1U but would settle for any of the official ones, except for the garage as I will be grilling and tailgating before each game.

There are some already well established tailgaters in the Longworth Hall parking lot, on the outskirts of the parking areas directly next to the stadium. I'd pose the ? in a P.S. in JN as i'm not sure how many people would actually see this post. I usually just click the black dot to clear all the posts without even bothering to enter. Not that you would need to join one of them, you could just park there and set up your own stuff. 

Either way, it's a big lot with a lot of people, games, booze and food.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parking Passes for the entire Season - rfaulk34 - 03-03-2019, 09:12 PM