Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridiculous "needs" mock....
(03-20-2019, 12:56 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I know Devin Bush is getting a lot of love but I have watched 4 different games and I just don't see it. He can't get off blocks and is poor in coverage. I love Devin White obviously if available in the 1st and if I could get Blake Cashman in the 2nd I would also take him over Bush at that point. Not a knock on your mock draft because that is good value where most of the simulators have Bush ranked, just giving my personal opinion on what I see from him after watching more closely recently.

I do like your draft overall. Dillard is solid and is great in pass pro which we could use. I like Nauta even though he had a terrible combine and Tranquill and Gary Jennings are guys that I certainly could see making the team and sticking around for a long time. Good job overall.

Appreciate it, and I must admit, my exposure to Bush is limited.  Thanks for the take. 

I was hesitant on Nauta due to the combine, but what I've seen and read on him, made me feel a little easier about him, and I felt we'd lose at least one TE to FA when I did this.  Would have loved either of the IA TEs, but they weren't around.

Bryce Love was my one "luxury pick".  With so many 6th round picks, and him sitting there, I was like WTF....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ridiculous "needs" mock.... - Whatever - 03-20-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Ridiculous "needs" mock.... - pledgi - 03-15-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: Ridiculous "needs" mock.... - OSUfan - 03-20-2019, 03:50 PM
RE: Ridiculous "needs" mock.... - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-20-2019, 01:07 PM