Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Screw Up Another One!
(03-11-2019, 11:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: How do you know they weren't talking to him in private about his behavior? Do you know everything about every Steelers situation that goes on? Why would they try shopping him before he asked for a trade? The Steelers were going to keep him until he won't full loco and started asking for a trade. What would be the purpose of shopping him around before he asked to be traded when you would still be responsible for 21 million of his dead cap space money? That's why they hire people for this job and you're sitting on a rival's smack talk message board criticizing it. If you're going to try and act like your intelligence is far superior than mine, at least use the half of your brain that has the common sense. It makes you look more intelligent when you do.  ThumbsUp

If they were talking about him in private about his behavior, that's even worse that they were ok that he kept acting crazy and him just giving them the big "F YOU!!!!!"

This keeps getting better and better!!!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They'd try shopping him before he asked for a trade because he was acting like a fool and obviously wanted out or he was just making the organization look bad.  

Maybe they should look for people like me to hire because I sure as hell wouldn't have messed up the situation so bad!

Also, here's a tip:  You should quit going back to the "use the parts of your brain that are working" line because you look so stupid when you do when you're wrong and you're obviously just resorting to personal attacks, which weakens any argument that you're trying to make.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers Screw Up Another One! - BFritz21 - 03-08-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-08-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-08-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-09-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-09-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - jason - 03-10-2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - jason - 03-13-2019, 02:07 AM