Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Screw Up Another One!
(03-12-2019, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If they were talking about him in private about his behavior, that's even worse that they were ok that he kept acting crazy and him just giving them the big "F YOU!!!!!"

This keeps getting better and better!!!!!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They'd try shopping him before he asked for a trade because he was acting like a fool and obviously wanted out or he was just making the organization look bad.  

Maybe they should look for people like me to hire because I sure as hell wouldn't have messed up the situation so bad!

Also, here's a tip:  You should quit going back to the "use the parts of your brain that are working" line because you look so stupid when you do when you're wrong and you're obviously just resorting to personal attacks, which weakens any argument that you're trying to make.

ThumbsUp

Ok, you make a joke saying this is great, it just keeps getting better, but none of what you say is actually true. You just keep regurgitating the same crap in every post and act like you're winning arguments. Heck you make that Cartman poster look like Einstein. No one can argue with you, because you just ignore what anyone else says and makes it how they're dumb. Really. If you're going to resort to insults, at least have a higher IQ than room temperature. Honestly, no one here takes you seriously, because you're such a joke, we actually feel sorry for you. If you ran the Steelers, they would never win a game again. They would be full of half wits and looney bins. I'm actually embarrassed that I'm still talking to you. I am soo ashamed of taking advantage of the Special Olympic gold medalist. I'm seriously done talking to you. You will never see it any other way and it's just a waste of my time talking to someone that couldn't buy a clue. Please seek help Brad, seriously.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers Screw Up Another One! - BFritz21 - 03-08-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-08-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-08-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-09-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-09-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - jason - 03-10-2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - jason - 03-13-2019, 02:07 AM