Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Screw Up Another One!
(03-12-2019, 01:07 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Ok, you make a joke saying this is great, it just keeps getting better, but none of what you say is actually true. You just keep regurgitating the same crap in every post and act like you're winning arguments. Heck you make that Cartman poster look like Einstein. No one can argue with you, because you just ignore what anyone else says and makes it how they're dumb. Really. If you're going to resort to insults, at least have a higher IQ than room temperature. Honestly, no one here takes you seriously, because you're such a joke, we actually feel sorry for you. If you ran the Steelers, they would never win a game again. They would be full of half wits and looney bins. I'm actually embarrassed that I'm still talking to you. I am soo ashamed of taking advantage of the Special Olympic gold medalist. I'm seriously done talking to you. You will never see it any other way and it's just a waste of my time talking to someone that couldn't buy a clue. Please seek help Brad, seriously.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I love it!  You can't respond to anything that I post so you just post insults like you have any credibility whatsoever!

Respond to my points in that post!  

Stop being a child!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers Screw Up Another One! - BFritz21 - 03-08-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-08-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-08-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-09-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - McC - 03-09-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - jason - 03-10-2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Steelers Screw Up Another One! - jason - 03-13-2019, 02:07 AM