Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would You Feel About Bengals Taking an OT in Round 1
(03-17-2019, 05:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's kinda the way I see it.  With only two Tackles on the roster, they likely need to take two, with one of them at the top.  While LB was also the next worst position group, a healthy Preston Brown should make a significant impact and relieve some of the pressure.  I agree that they do need to spend a day two pick on the best LB available.  Now, with Dennard appearing to want to move on, you also have to think CB in those top 3 picks.

Edit:  Then again, we really don't know what they have in Rod Taylor, taken in the 7th round last year.  Hopefully he's recovered nicely from his injury, and kept himself in good shape.

I actually think we're solid at the slot position between Wilson, Webb, and Phillips. Boundary Corner is a need but it can wait until the third or fourth.

As to the OP ;yes I would support drafting an OT as long as he starts if he is the best player after pre season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Would You Feel About Bengals Taking an OT in Round 1 - J24 - 03-17-2019, 06:22 PM