Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What can Bengals do now to make fans happy about 2019 offseason?
(03-20-2019, 01:29 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I should have put "meh" moves as well.
I would put Preston Brown, Uzomah, Eifert, and Miller all in that category. They weren't bad moves, but they weren't good either IMO.

Fair enough....Miller is meh on the surface, no doubt, but he's got to be better than Redmond, I hope?  His grades point to that being the case.

I guess I'm a little higher on Preston and Uzo than most, but I like having at least a couple of guys that are good leaders and hustlers.  Uzo is a suitable enough TE, and played injured down the stretch when he was all we had....bad shoulder isn't a very good injury to a pass catcher that also blocks.  He got points with me, so I'm happy for that re-sign.  I think Brown will be a good LBer that looked a little bad last year also trying to play through two injuries.  I feel he'll be back to form, and will be a leader in the middle.

Eifert?  Well.....that's the enigma, right? Smirk

Hart lands squarely in the meh to bad for me though.....and Webb is a solid meh.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can Bengals do now to make fans happy about 2019 offseason? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-20-2019, 01:34 PM