Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick
(04-15-2019, 12:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Marvin fancied himself the LBer whisperer, but was he really ?

If you take a good hard look at his picks and the production he got from them it's not that good !

No, Marv definately wasn't the LB whisperer lol

Besides Odell and Burfict there is not much to say about his success with Linebackers here.

Who knows how much he had to do with these guys either, i mean Paulie G was Burfict's coach.

(04-17-2019, 11:17 AM)Au165 Wrote: He was productive after they simplified things, so yes a lot of the concepts are very new. Free lancing in the NFL gets you gashed because every player on the field has potential to do so, it's why they are in the league. The mental aspect is the most important aspect of playing LB you can't just shove it to the side. Coming out many scouts knew he was going to take time to see the field because of his limitations on the mental side starting out. 

Just hoping Tem can get Malik learning the mental aspect cause everything Yang says is true about his ability physically.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe we are taking a LB with our first pick - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-19-2019, 02:58 PM