Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 7.0: A trade with Tennessee
(04-14-2019, 10:11 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Interesting that they gave you "B" grades for Howard, Wilson and Pratt.  I wonder if that has to do with them thinking those players were reaches at those spots, or if they were "penalizing" you for neglecting the computer generated needs?

I see a lot of manipulations on their "grades".  If you take a ton of trades (that are good offers), you up your score dramatically but I don't know how realistic it is to get 25 picks in one draft.  Hilarious

Haskins was an A+ at one time at pick #3, now he is a B+ at pick 11?  Did he have a bad game I don't know about?   Ninja

The grades are crap, and I really doubt some of my late round gold will still be there, but those are players I would really start targeting in the 5th.  Fields will be a starter in this league for someone.  And Preston Williams screams reclamation project for the Bengals...He is probably one of the most talented players in the draft and did keep his nose clean the last year.  Someone will take him...I'm guessing as early as Rd 4.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 7.0: A trade with Tennessee - SHRacerX - 04-14-2019, 10:24 AM