Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jawann Taylor or Jonah Williams to Bengals in Round 1
(04-15-2019, 01:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: IS there an overall top prospect at center?  maybe we could grab him move price to RG and solidify the interior of the OL  and pick up an OT a little later.  (plus another OG would help if boiling had to play LT again)

Urban Meyer said Price was one of best players he ever had.   The Ohio State star had injuries his rookie year.  You don't judge a draft pick in his first year or a draft in it's first year.  Some fans do, and they are fools.  Price will probably still end up being a Pro Bowl center for Bengals.  Some jug heads on here wanted to put all the blame on the rookie center in 2018, too stupid to see the O Line had many weaknesses across the board. I'll take Urban Meyers opinion of Price over some on Bengals Board.  

I need to say Bengals need an Offensive Tackle in round 1.  Not a guard or a center.  I can see taking a a top left tackle to play left or right tackle.  If they don't take a Tackle, go ahead and take a Linebacker.  Heck, take the Ohio State quarterback before taking a guard or a center. Although having Dalton and a #1 pick QB is a luxury Bengals can't afford at this time in rebuilding weaker areas.

Offensive Tackle, but I could see Linebacker.  

When I said you need 40 to 50 points to win in todays NFL, I wasn't talking about our Defense being bad. I was talking scores being put up across the NFL due to the touch football rule changes.  Improved Blocking is needed to get Dalton, Green, Boyd, Mixon scoring points like Chiefs, Saints, Rams. The NFL is putting up basketball scores now, less of those 14 to 10 games.  Bengals have to put up basketball scores also, and that will take a Bell Cow Tackle added to Block.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jawann Taylor or Jonah Williams to Bengals in Round 1 - kevin - 04-15-2019, 03:04 PM