Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okeana's Bengals Big Board - 2019 - Top 40
(04-24-2019, 04:44 PM)Okeana Wrote: Yeah, he's a tough player to project and because we don't have him on tape in his final form its a gamble.  I will just trust my instincts on his balance and his ability to put positive weight on. 

on a side note...

Is it crazy the more tape I watch on Winovich the more I like the guy?  I actually have a late 1st round grade on him now   

No, judging from the work you've put in, I'd go with your opinion.....you've obviously done a lot of homework, and I've probably only seen 3, maybe 4 games of his, let alone break down any film on him.  I value the opinions on this draft forum, there are several of you guys that really put in work on this stuff.  I enjoy coming here and learning a lot from you, Syn, and Au, and others I know I am forgetting about draft prospects I know little or nothing about.  I just don't have the time with work, kids, yard work, etc....and they now have these damn firewalls at work.  Can't even watch YouTube here!  Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okeana's Bengals Big Board - 2019 - Top 40 - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-24-2019, 05:52 PM