Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-28-2019, 04:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: How about 9 ten yard runs, we didn't have too many of those in 2018

I'm not arguing that he's not a good player and won't have a role in the offense. I said from the beginning he's a good role player. He's just not an "impact" player. If he is, then all the Olinemen are, because they're out there doing the same thing. 

I think he will help with the blocking, hopefully better than guys in the past few years and if he does i'm going to be jumping up and down in my living room like i always do on good plays. I don't think he's going to come in and start blocking guys out of the play several times a game because when you watch tape, he does a good job getting in the way and shielding a defender off, but he needs to get stronger and maintain blocks better at the NFL level, where guys are bigger and stronger across the board.

My whole argument is, you don't draft role players in the first 3 rounds. Sure, it happens across the league but it's the exception rather than the rule.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 04-28-2019, 04:52 PM