Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Top 3 Choices For Tonight
Knowing that guys like Murray, Haskins, Bosa, Q. Williams, Allen, Oliver, White are probably 7 guys that regardless of trades are likely to be off the board when the Bengals select....who would be the next three players that you would be happiest with the Bengals selecting tonight...

Mine would be

1. Jonah Williams - A multi-year captain at Alabama that could play any position on the line and likely be an upgrade at any of the 5 spots compared to what we have now would be a great selection. Glenn and Price have been injured a lot the past year while Hart is awful and Miller is new and a question mark. Boling is a very good Left Guard but Williams would likely be even better than him there if asked.

2. Devin Bush - Bush isn't my favorite prospect by any means because he gets wiped out in traffic among bigger lineman but his athletic ability and leadership mixed with the giant hole we have at Linebacker make him a high priority target for the Bengals. A lot of talk he might not be there at #11 now but if there are trades for Quarterbacks and Offensive Tackles in front of the Bengals then anything is possible still.

3. TJ Hockenson - Another player that could go 7th or 8th in this draft but could be available at #11. I don't see the Bengals actually taking a Tight End that early but Hockenson is the rare all around Tight End that would be an immediate impact player for both the run game and his ability to catch the football. Eifert just unfortunately can never stay healthy and adding that one more dynamic piece to the Offense would be excited.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Your Top 3 Choices For Tonight - JungleRock85 - 04-25-2019, 01:48 PM
Your Top 3 Choices For Tonight - BenZoo2 - 04-25-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Your Top 3 Choices For Tonight - CJD - 04-25-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Your Top 3 Choices For Tonight - J24 - 04-25-2019, 04:29 PM